Dry Brush & Freehand Cat Nail Art!

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today, did you have an awesome weekend? I spent time with my family and yesterday, us girls and little Albie (3 year old nephew) all went out for lunch and some back to school shopping. The weather wasn't on our side but it was fun none the less!
We've kicked off a new month of weekly challenges over on Tiny Canvas, I always love doing the weekly challenges along side the members but I feel like this month is super fun! Our current theme is cats! Since September is also Happy Cat month it seemed like a perfect fit.

So I've got some cats for you, I 'ave!

Excuse my cuticles in this picture. I think this was around the time I was secretly boxing all my stuff up to move home.


Look at their little faces! And they are so pudgy! I enjoyed painting this nail art!

Here's this months line up for our Tiny Canvas members, if you wanna join in the fun, you can join us here. By the way, the challenges are not mandatory. Members post their non challenge designs, exchange helpful information and make friends with each other. Its a lovely community with a zero tolerence for drama and hate - As a mod I've had to tell off absolutely nobody, everyone is lovely! :)


I used my regulars, OPI's Nail Envy base coat and my Pro-FX top coat for this manicure.
I can't honestly really remember what nail polishes I used for this manicure, especially the dry brush
but I can at least tell you the green is Model's Own 'Apple Pie' and the pink is Barry M's 'Kiss Me Quick' from the Quick Dry range.

This manicure certainly looked better being matte I think.

Are you a cat fan? What do you think of my freehand kitties?

Thank you so much for stopping by, don't be shy. Leave a comment :) I'll catch you again on Wednesday!


Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. What a funny manicure sweetie! Your drawings are so pretty!Smuack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... the kittens look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin cute! I'm quite partial to cats, so any cat mani is going to make my day! I really love all the different varieties of kitty cats you've included in your mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Rachelle! Cats improve my days too :)

      Delete
  4. Omg! I can't believe you do those on your own. I spend a lot of money at the salon and my nails are never as detailed as that. Great work!

    Kimberly Love, Author
    www.kimmilove.com
    Author of upcoming book You Taste Like Whiskey and Sunshine, www.instagram.com/kimmiloveauthor, www.twitter.com/kimmiloveauthor, www.facebook.com/kimmilovetheauthor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word! My daughter would flip for these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. You did that yourself. Really nice. Do creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, that's more awesomeness on your nails ♥

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig