Barry M: Meadow Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope your ready for the weekend! Do you notice anything different around here? I sure hope you like the new style to my blog! ~ If you have trouble with anything please don't hesitate to fix it so I can make it better for you all to navigate :) Today I have a swatch and review of Barry M's 'Meadow' from the Silk Collection. I've only a few polishes from the silk collection but I really enjoy the texture they offer for painting with acrylics. Anyway, lets check this baby out!

Colour ~ 'Meadow' is a beautiful light fresh and dewy green. It has a very soft feel to it and being a silk polish it dries to a gorgeous and matte finish. I am wearing two coats here. I love how flawless this looks when dry.

Application ~ I can not fault the silk collection polishes in anyway. They dry very fast, they are very build-able and I have no trouble with bubbles however... You will need to watch how much you have on your brush if you do not want very obvious brush strokes. That said I still find them a dream to apply.

Texture ~ I would describe 'Meadow' as being on the thinner side of polishes, Its not overly watery but it is a great texture to work with.

★★★★★/5 I am so happy with all of the Silk's I have tried. I love how it looks finished and even applying a top coat will bring out a little shimmer and gleam to the polish. Great drying time and a fantastic base for painting freehand designs on top.

What do you think of this subtle and elegant green? Do you like Satin/Silk finish polishes?

Have a great weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. It's a lovely color for spring! I like the silky finish and that it's opaque in two coats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Stadwaldvogel! It is a really lovely polish for spring, I am a huge fan of all the silk polishes I have tried so far :) xx

      Delete
  2. This color is so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! And I love what you did to your blog, it looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Emelie for your kind words! <3 I think it has a much tidier look now :D Spring clean everrrrything!! xx

      Delete
  4. What a lovely color! I love satin polishes, I love green nails, this one is a hit for me :D <3
    The new layout is amazing, I love it :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Glee Tree! You are too kind :) I think this one is certainly a keeper! I am very picky with my greens! xx

      Delete
  5. I adore this shade so very much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fife, me too! Do you own any of the silks? I can not fault them! xx

      Delete
  6. I love the new layout of your blog. Purple totally rocks :D
    its a very gorgeous polish. very subtle (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh yeah!! Thank you so much :) Yes I do like how subtle and dewy this shade looks :) Its nice to have a green that isn't throwing green right at you in an obvious way! xx

      Delete
  7. Love the new layout! What a pretty color, perfect nail polish for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much LittleM <3 I have to agree! I have to resist using the silk collection too much! xx

      Delete
  8. Pretty I really like the Silk collection :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Ananka! I can't wait to see any new ones when I come back to England. I miss checking out Barry M! xx

      Delete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig