Rainbow Dotticure With Flakies

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing? Are you having a good week so far?
Here's today's offering, later than I expected. Its a pretty simple look I did last week. As I told you guys yesterday my nail arting has been continuing but I've just been so unhappy with everything I produced.. Right now I am wearing a bright tribal look but I'm not sure its good enough to grace your eyes! We'll see!
For this look I used Teeez nail polish in light blue. I then applied a very generous three coats of Picture Polishes 'Hypnotic', a beautiful clear based polish laced with red, blue and green flakies. On my ring finger I used a dotting tool to add a bundle of rainbow coloured dots.

Its not overly exciting, I know so I am sorry but I am doing my best to get some better manicures up to show you guys. The flakies were hard to photograph, perhaps due to the light base colour.

What do you think of this look? Do you like the flakies on a light base colour or do you prefer to apply them over dark polishes?

Have a fantastic day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This is simple and cute! Love all the colorful dots! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flakies over a light base! They look so "icy"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the accent nail! I agree, flakies over a light base are better. I would love to see the tribal look :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig