Freehand Alien Nail Art - Terry The Extraterrestrial!!

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? I hope you are just dandy! Tell me one random fact about this very moment! Are you wearing slippers? Are you sat at work? Are you eating lunch? I love to know how you guys are getting on! :)

Today's nail art comes with many a headache and frustrations... This is the third version of the nail art. The reason why it is frustrating is because I LOVED the first version (how often do I say that?!) but I... I lost it. In almost 4 year of blogging I've never lost my pictures!

I still don't like this as much as the first because I changed a whole bunch of stuff... The first one..was.. so much better! Ah well. Lesson learnt, do not be dopey with the camera card.

This is Terry the extraterrestrial, He's a good kid but he's kinda fallen in with a bad crowd. 



For this manicure I endured the usual drill, I began with Mezmris Nail Lacquer's 'Armor Up' base coat because its awesome. My nails appreciate the extra help with all the vitamins. I then applied two coats of Barry M's 'White' and applied a thin coat of Pro-FX's top coat (Because I like a barrier between my polish and nail art. Does this offer anything to the manicure? Who knows!)I then created a dusky looking acrylic-gradient using my fave brushes and acrylic paints. The rest was all freehanded using my beloved FUN double brush from FabUrNails. I finished it all off with Mezmris Nail Lacquer's Armor top coat.

I hope you guys will still like this. The original version had a bluer more daylight type of sky and buildings in the background instead of the aliens.

What do you guys think of my Terry nail art? Have you ever lost your nail art pictures before?

Have a wonderful day, I'll catch you again on Monday for some Mezmris love.
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Random fact: I've been awake since 3:45 AM... don't ask me why ;)
    Hehe, I like Terry! He looks so cute with that piece of grass in his mouth. I actually thought the 'bad guys' were tree silhouettes until I noticed the shoulders... I should sleep more ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Joyce! Could you not sleep or were you just full of beans and ready to start the day?! I hope you get enough rest. I can see how you thought they were tree's, I did make their necks longer than I would a human silhouette! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my, Terry is so, so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear! You have a great fantasy and manuality =)
    Finally I'm back..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Zauberin! I try to be creative with my designs :) I'm glad to see you back! <3

      Delete
    2. You're super creative, believe me!!! =)
      Thanks for your comment! Goodnight :*

      Delete
  4. Ohh these are a little spooky, but I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mani can be a plot for some hollywood movie! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig