Freehand Starry Night's Sky Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? Rate your week out of 10, 10 being the highest. I hope you all have happy and high scores! I am always keen to know how you guys are getting on, so don't be afraid to leave comments sharing what you got up to :)

As I may of mentioned already, this month I was in charge of selecting the weekly themes over at Tiny Canvas – It's so fun to think of ideas that everyone else will join in with. I opted for skies for this week. You know I love my skies and I figured the Tiny Canvas'ers would have so many possible directions to go in with this; Sunsets, city skylines, weather affected skies.. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!







For this manicure I used my Mezmris Nail Lacquer base coat, 'Armor Up' and proceeded with two coats of Barry M's 'White' – maybe that seems a little odd.. to start with a white base and paint over in white but I wanted to add more depth than using just a black polish. By using acrylics I could mix and match matte and metallic. I also tried to add in some golden and copper tones through the sky to look like stars.

I finished it all off with my Pro-FX top coat and later on applied a matte top coat which certainly suited it much better!

What do you guys think of my floaty night time clouds? Have you ever created any kind of sky nail art before?

Have a beautiful day, thank you so much for stopping by today :) I always welcome your visits!

Catch you again on Saturday!


Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig