Sweetie Water Marble

Allo polish Pals,
How are you doing today? I hope you had a great weekend? I had a lovely time with my family, playing cards and being merry. Today however I have woken up with one eye completely puffed up – why? No idea! I may need to fit in a doctors appointment into my baby sitting schedule today. Anyway, today I have my first water marble of the year and I was actually pleased with how it turned out; The clean up doesn't look quite to my perfection standards and please excuse my weird index nail, its currently in nail rehab with a tea bag on it!




For this manicure I began with two coats of Barry M's 'Matte White' and used the following polishes for my marble, Barry M's 'Rose Hip', 'Huckleberry' and Sally Hansen's 'Purple Heart'. I finished it off with some white dots and one of my Born Pretty Store studs (I will take any excuse to wear these!) I finished off with OPI's top coat.

What do you think of my light pastel water marble? Are you a fan of water marble nails?
Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. It's cute and i love this colors :) Im following u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fresh and cute, I'm thinking spring when I see this mani. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year dear. I wish you all the best for 2015!
    This mani is fantastic, the colors look great together and the marble shapes came out perfect. My water marbles are always bubble :( I need a lot of practice but I hate the mess. You cleaned it very well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about your eye! Well at least it happened after the holidays ended. I love your water marble. The colors are so pretty and I love the subtle polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. really sweet and beautiful colours! Get well soon! Regards, Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, whole mani is gorgeous, you used so pretty colours
    Have a nice evening Ithi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They turned out so great Ithi!! I love the soft colours you used a wel :) I hope your eye will be better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your nails look adorable ;)
    I loveee this manicure <3

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome with a pale water marble! Didn't notice the teabag, my nails are btw also in that rehab state at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig