Yves Saint Laurent Freehand Nail Art Design

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? I hope the sunshine has made an apperance where you are. Its been a beautiful few days here in the south-west of England. I've been working every afternoon this week but I still get time to soak some of the sun up along the way.

I don't know about you but I am looking forward to the weekend! I've got a few nail designs planned and ready (always good to feel inspired and ready to paint!) and catching up with my family. Hopefully the sun stays the course!

Today's nails are a tribute to Yves Saint Laurent and my lovely girl Brooke who is the YSL account manager in the store I work in. One of the good things about my job is I get to see what all the high end brands are bringing out and get to try things out. Brooke is an amazing account manager and I love watching her do her magic on her customers, she had been suggesting I do some YSL nail art for a while so I finally did it!









I began with my usual base of OPI's Nail Envy and once dry applied two coats of colour to each nail, I decided to keep my base colours pretty neutral and clean using ORLY's 'Staycation' on my thumb and pinkie and 'Faux Pearl' on my remaining nails – I later pondered if I had made the right choice (love them but not sure about with this design) I applied a thin coat of Pro-FX top coat and moved in with my acrylic paints and my Pure Color brush in size 10 for all the fine details.

The girls at work loved this design, they were even surprised I had painted the limited edition Touche Éclat Illuminating Pen. I'm fairly happy with this design although I just wish I had more control over myself when it came to shading around the handbag. Reign it in, Ithi!

What do you guys think of this design? Are you a fan of Yves Saint Laurent cosmetics?

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing weekend, catch the sun and have fun! I'll see you again on Wednesday.

Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Your friend must be more than happy after seeing pictures of your manicure! And I am sure you must have got lots of compliments on the store! Amazing work Ithi! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool idea! I really like this design. The illuminating pen is my favorite design. You should do more like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the detail on the handbag and how the chains are so perfectly done. I would so love to see a video of you doing your nail art. I'd probably watch it for hours. It fascinates me how you manage to create such tiny little works of art almost on a daily basis. Your friend must be so impressed. Enjoy the warmer weather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh stop it! I love the nail designs! They are so unique and adorable. That lipstick and purse are just works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love YSL perfume and this week nails with theme of YSL really give me some surprises! I would love to have these little branded stuff painted on my nails. I hope to see Chanel very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've turned your nails into a very pretty tiny billboard! You deserve a raise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Yves Saint Laurent freehand design is the bomb. It looks so good. Talk about unique! The bag is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First off I love Orly polish it’s the best in my opinion. These nails are fabulous very stylish I would totally rock! I have never tried their products a bit too pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have got a crazy amount of talent, girl! Your nails are like art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a great job on this one, you got the products nailed and you never fail to impress with your talent. Another great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This might be my favorite design! I love the details. You should consider hosting a nail polish design work shop! That would be dope!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely lovely Ithi! What a nice idea to paint YSL luxury items.
    It's been sunny here too, and very warm! simply delightful! Planning a picnic for Friday with the kids, as they don't have school :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that’s amazing! You have got pure, organic talent.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is amazing! You have got pure, organic talent

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG!! This is really cute and impressive. You are so artistic and creative. How you do that!?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was going to say exactly what Michelle said up there. Your art is fascinating. And here you really nailed the bag details. Enjoy the sunny days. It is going to be a rainy weekend here.

    ❥ tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your work, but does it not take a lot of time to get it right?. I can't even take 10 minutes on my nails unless I go to the nail salon. Very impressive what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, this is gorgeous. I like the ones where you used a beige background, it helped to bring out the products and made it really outstanding.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig