Happy Christmas! Freehand Sweet Santa Claus Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

And a very Happy Christmas to you all!! I hope you will all have a fantastic day surrounded by all your loved ones. I hope Santa has treated you well (Did he bring any nail polish?) and I hope you make some beautiful memories today :)

Stuff yourself full of all your favorite things, have a merry drink, tell those you love how much they mean to you. Have fun and treat yourself well, you deserve it!

If you've time to leave a comment tell me what you are most looking forward to today

Lots and lots of love, hugs and best wishes from me to you – thank you for continuing to support and follow me! 

Merry Christmas! Ho, Ho, Ho!
  

Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. aww the Santa is so adorable :) Its beautiful :) Merry Christmas to you :) We don't celebrate it here but I am looking forward to bake cake with my little sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so gorgeous <3
    Happy Christmas Sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas for you too! Pretty paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic mani! Hope you had a great time with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy holidays! Your nail art is amazing, it is seriously a miniature painting!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig