Freehand Stud And Lines Pattern

Allo polish Pals!
I hope you are doing good today? This manicure was actually made before I went to England so probably like 5/6 weeks old and before the new camera!

Today I have a manicure for you which came from nowhere! I hadn't intended to paint when this was created. I thought, ah... I'll just chill out this evening, watch some shows. Grab and early night. But I figured I could also just have a little experiment with colours on a piece of paper. Well, It didn't end there and then I randomly created this. Suuuurprise!


For this manicure I began with two coats of Barry M's 'White' and created a gradient using Lady Venezia's 'PURPLE', One's '#31' and Dorothy L's '#312'. I applied my Catrice 'Gel Effect' top coat on top and added a few random studs. Next I took my 'white' acrylic and started to 'cube' my studs and extend them into random lines! I finished off by adding another layer of top coat and finished with my Barry M 'Matte Top Coat'.

Its just liiiiines! But I think it is quite eye catching, don't you? Someone said to me that they think it looks a little like an Aztec design, what do you think?

Do you like the way that the studs look when mattified? Do you like to wear matte nail art?

Have a lovely day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I think it looks lovely :) Lovely colours and I like these studs put in not obvious places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, A.notcopyacat, I think sometimes I am so used to just putting studs where I expect they should be! :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful outcome. Love the strong colors and the shapes look fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous.
    I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cool look! It reminds me of a maze!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is sooo gorgeous Ithi! I love the gradient, and just to confirm my belief that best things in life just come out spontaneously!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great line work! It reminds me of the Versace border kind of thing :) not sure what it's called haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is awesome, your lines are perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty mani. It reminds me of a labirint XD

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig