Freehand Bumble Bee Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

How are we all today?  I wish you all a fabulous weekend!
Today we are off to visit some friends - its been far too long since we caught up with them. This week has been so much busier than normal - but in a totally great way! I've not had much chance to get some freehand nail art done so I hope I can catch up next week!

Do you know something I just love about spring/summer? Fuzzy fat butted bumblebees, I've always thought they are so cute. I love sitting in the garden in England watching them go about their buzzy busy business! I realized I had never done bumblebee's before and I wanted to do something cute!


For this manicure I began with my all time beloved OPI's 'Nail Envy' and once dry applied China Glaze's 'Classic Caramel' (I never know what to use this for..so yay!) I also dabbed some Model's Own's 'Gold Rush' here and there. I then took my acrylic paints and began to paint a honeycomb pattern which I really enjoyed doing! All the hexagons where outlines, filled in and then shaded and outlined, I found this such a relaxing process! I then moved onto my buzzy little bee and used a small amount of Hema's 'Happy Silver' in the center of his wings to add a little shimmer.

I finished it all off with my Pro-FX top coat and also tried it in matte, because I can not live without seeing if something looks better in matte these days.

What do you think of my fuzzy bumble bee? Have you had done any freehand patterns before?
Have an amazing day, Lets catch up on Monday and start the week together!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Adorable! Your honest combs are perfect and your little bee is just so cute.
    I hope you'll have a great day visiting your friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. honest combs... stupid spelling corrector... HONEY combs of course ;)

      Delete
  2. Awww...He is soo cute, those honeycombs are so perfect. And that gold glitter is making this mani an outstanding one! I love each and everything in it! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!
    I like it a lot! ;)

    Laura
    http://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bee is so cute I could eat it ;D Better hide this sting, sweetie ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that bee!! <3 <3
    The hexagonal pattern came out great! Nice shading! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! You've done a great design! It's marvellous! Kisses,
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, this looks more than just adorable. You're so creative and your painting skills never stop to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that little guy is adorable and I love that gold glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lil bumblebee is so darn adorable :O
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this manicure :)
    The honeycomb pattern looks amazing :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, what a cute little bee, I love this design <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig