Freehand Christmas Snowman & Rabbit Holo Nail Art

Allo polish Pals
How are you all doing today? Are you excited for Christmas?!

This year I'll be posting again on Christmas day, since my blog schedule just happens to fall on the actual day I figured I may as well post!

For today thought I've got two more little snow buddies to share with you, I wanted to have a very delicate and pretty holo manicure so I decided to really only paint on two nails. You'll see what I mean. This manicure was inspired by this picture I found on Pinterest.


For this manicure I began with my Mezmris Nail Lacquer base coat, Armor Up and once dry I applied two coats of Le Beaut in no.24 in a dusty lilac shade – this was a polish my mum bought for me during her last holiday to Greece, I can't find much information about the brand! Once this was dry I added a delicate, thin coat of Polish Me, Royalty!'s 'Unicornucopia' which added a beautiful holographic sparkle. I then freehanded my snowman and rabbit using my fave Pure Color brush in #9 and finished off by sealing it all in with two coats of Mezmris Nail Lacquer's 'Armor'.

What do you guys think of this manicure? It was sort of nice to do something detailed but without having to do EEEEVERY nail. How lazy does that sound? I still spent a lot of time on those two nails, ha!

I'm off to a Christmas concert later today with my sister-in-law, I'm excited!

I hope you guys have a beautiful day, Let me know in the comments what you are getting upto! I'll be back on Sunday...Christmas day, wahoo!!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love it!! This also would make a great Christmas card.
    I hope you have a wonderful time at the concert... have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! And I like this glittery background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're just gorgeous and I agree the picture would look great on X-mas cards :D
    Have fun at the concert, Sweetie :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely and the bunny is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m crazy over Sinful Colors. Awesome color and only $1.99 at my local convenient store.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig