Freehand Tropical Planet With Acrylic-Gradient Sky!

Allo polish Pals!
How are we all doing today? I hope you had an amazing weekend?

I feel like my brain is exploding from far too many nail art ideas! I'm trying to keep up with them all before they get stale and foggy in my brain! I mostly had a relaxing weekend since I am still under the weather. I feel like taking a nap after everything I do..! Tell me, are you for against napping?!
I've also been having fun playing around with one stroke lately, the Bundle Monster brushes I got a while ago contain some very small square brushes which are perfect for it! I might not have perfected the technique but I feel like I am learning.

Today's manicure was made quite some time ago, I kept pushing it back because I had other posts! This came from... pretty much nowhere! I like it when that happens. Its quite a surreal manicure, I guess but that's fine. I like a bit of weird :)


For this manicure I began with my usual base coat of OPI's 'Nail Envy' and then applied two coats of Barry M's 'White' (While I still had it, boohoo. :'( ) I then applied my Pro-FX top coat, not really sure why. I just feel like it dries it faster and give a nice smooth surface. I created everything else with acrylic paints and finished off with Barry M's matte top coat (again, another boohoo.)

I really enjoyed painting the palm trees, how random. I can see more more more palm tree's for summer nail art. Yup. I'm going to make it happen!

What do you think of my surreal nail art? Do you like silhouette's in nail art?
Have a beautiful day, I'll see you again on Thursday! :)
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This has to be one of the most amazing manicures I have seen in a LONG time :O JUST WOW hun!!!
    You are so amazing at free hand nail art that it´s insane...
    I honestly do not understand why you don´t have more subscribers :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really beautiful! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great manicure!
    It does look familiar for some reason... did you post it before? Or am I just getting old and am I seeing things? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how your brain works, this is beautiful and such a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this design so much!! Nice work and nice inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig