Freehand Adventure Into The Wild, Wild West!

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? Tell me something interesting! I can tell you that today I was supposed to have a review item to show you but I feel like I bungled up the post. Bungled? Mashed.. Screwed... ah, its all the same. So I'll show you this freehand design I had been saving.

Tomorrow I'm going to sit and visit blogs, I need to get back into a normal routine. In every way and write up a whole bunch of stuff I've been working on – my memory card is actually full, ha!

Today I am taking you on a little adventure into the wild, wild west! In hindsight I do wish I had added something more. I don't always plan my nails like I used to, I just.. go for it, put things randomly. I used to draw and plan everything on paper.



For this manicure I began with my beloved base of OPI's 'Nail Envy'. With its speedy dry time I was able to move right on to two coats of Barry M's 'White' almost immediately. Sadly there isn't much else to tell.. I started at the top of my nails with my blue acrylic paint, blending it into lighter blues and eventually into yellow. I sealed it all in with my Pro-fx top coat. Everything besides my base was created with acrylic paint and my pretty new and loved English Realism brush from 'Fab Ur Nails'. Of course I just had to try it matte, too!

What do you think of these freehand scenery nails? Have you had desert nails before?
Have an amazing day,
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Matte version is my favourite! How beautiful is this! ^_^ Love it! I love the skies you paint! It looks so realistic that I am not able to take my eyes off! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nailfame! You always leave the most lovely comments and I have to say they really brighten my day! <3 There will be many more sky nails, I find them so relaxing to paint, haha :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great cactuses and the desert. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, A.notcopyacat! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great nail art! I love all details :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty...you are too good with acrylics

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely matte! And I just love that the desert is empty... isn't that what it's supposed to be, next to dry and hot? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really took us to the wild wild west with this nail art. The colors are so true to the nature and the details too. Great one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the queen of freehand nail art :O
    This is SO STUNNING!!!
    I really love the matte version :)
    I think you did a wonderful job :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, such a pretty, fun mani, I love it :D

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig