The Bikini Of The Coolest

Hello luurvlies! How are we all doing today? 
Today's look is an older one but one that makes me feel brighter! As you'll see its part of the website logo but I was very fond of this look! Its just a simple alternating gradient using Essie's Bikini So Teeny and Cascade Cool but I felt like it had a dainty bubble-gum type feel. I guess it helps that I really adore these two shades! Since I did these and my older nail looks I now take more care on cleaning up! 
Alternating gradient! Feelin' girly with these colours.




I've had a good start to the week as I'm back on my fitness regime! Winter always pulls me down and if there’s any time of the year I'm going to gain a few pounds its winter! So here comes the home made soups and exercise DVDs and classes! Its a good feeling when you know you've done something productive! I'll be trying out some Crackle polish lent to me by my Bestie later. I'm curious about the results!


Well that is all for today. I just want to send some well wishes to those who may be affected by Hurricane Sandy. Stay safe guys, I am following the news and wishing you all well.

Lots of love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Very pretty combo! Looking forward to see the crackle polish.
    Great you're exercising, it's always good. I shall start swimming again, is my favourite sport.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swimming is great! On Tuesday I do aqua aerobics, it is seriously SO much fun! :)

      Delete
  2. I love that essie periwinkle blue! I agree about the colours looking like bubblegum. Very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes its one of my fave blues from Essie! :)

      Delete
  3. This is super cute and girly! I love the blue/pink combo and the gradient! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bought some sponges to try a gradient !!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig