Video Tutorial: Water Colour Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope you all had a lovely weekend, do you feel refreshed and recuperated? Today's post is in a slightly different format to usual, you might have seen this already but I wanted to post it here too. I made a tutorial! My first ever 'real' video tutorial, actually. I don't think those short clips showing how shiny something looks on my nail counts as a nail art video.

I had a few requests for a tutorial on how I do my water colour nail art so I did it! My way of filming isn't the best but I hope the video is clear and descriptive enough for it to make sense. Of course if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me.

One lesson to learn: Stop doing things almost off of the screen, baha!



I really love using this technique, it was only this weekend I did a manicure using it again. I know there may be similar videos online but I hope maybe it gives another angle or explains something different in the way of doing it. Its what I do..and I like how it works for me! Thats why I always say what will work for one person may not work for another.
Its all trial and error but if you love nail art, that just means more time doing what you love and enjoy!

If anyone creates a manicure after being inspired by my video (I know its not the only one of its kind but it is my version, hehe) I'd love to see your results!

I hope you enjoyed, I'll be doing another tutorial again soon!
Have a lovely day,
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. You are such a clever artist! Thank you so much for sharing! Will definitely try it! :-) ^_^ (feeling inspired)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched this tutorial, it's great, really helpful as I didn't do such a mani with acrylics - planning to change that! One thing to improve, I wish the writings were longer on screen. Besides all is great and thank you for preparing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial and the video came out great! How much did it take to make it and edit the whole thing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial! I loved it, and you gave me a great idea, I'm not much into acrylic paint but for this kind of technique is totally worthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tutorial! I love the water color look but I've only done it with polish and acetone before. I like how there's no danger of accidentally going through the base polish with this method... I'll definitely give it a try sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!!! All I need to do now is get me some acrylics because this probably won't work with polish... although I could substitute the water for acetone... hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tutorial, your mani looks great! I especially love those tiny elephants :) Only thing to improve: the rotating of the writing really distracted me, maybe it could just be static?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I have to see this video! Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My laziness made me think this was super tricky, but I really love the final result and you proved me wrong! I'll have to give it a go, sooner or later :D thanks for sharing your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's awesome that you decided to make a tutorial :) I really liked the technique and I need to try it out :D

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig