Silver Bling Mixed Rhinestones - Born Pretty Store Review

Allo polish Pals!

How are you doing today?! I hope you all have a lovely weekend! I don't have anything too special planned this weekend. Maybe some exercise but I'd love to really get myself in gear, get back to being as organized as I was at the start of the year.

I normally have lists floating around everywhere telling me what post goes up on what day, what I still need to complete, random ideas I have and more.. so I'm going to try and use this week to get it back!

Today I have some really simple but cute little studs to show you from the Born Pretty Store.
Now I know a lot of people will have wheels like this, I know I had clear rhinestones as one of my first pieces of nail art but I just feel like these are slightly prettier.. more like raindrops! These are Silver Bling Mixed Rhinestones.


 
This nail art wheel features something I feel we all have some like perhaps, but these are just a little more... clear and spectrum-y within the right lighting. I have basic nail rhinestones but they are not as 'droplet' like as these. In the right lighting there's a strong colour shift from pinky shades through to green.

The wheel contains different shapes including stars, squares, circles, triangles, bow-ties, flowers and teardrops.

With my new found love of stamping I decided to pair these studs with some stamp-art. I think in hindsight it was a slightly poor choice, too much going on even for me but it does have a rather interesting frozen-esque feel going on.

I began with two coats of Essie's 'Nice Is Nice' and once dry created a gradient using Claire's 'Splash'. I added my Pro-fx quick dry top coat and proceed to stamp using Barry M's 'Silver foil' and my BP-21 stamping plate.



What do you think of my very icey looking nails? Do you still find yourself reaching for rhinestones?

Have a beautiful day and a wonderful weekend, See you on Monday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Wow...You chose perfect design to place those droplets! :-) This is soo beautiful. Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nailfame! I really wasn't sure it it was just.. too much, haha! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really love it Ithi, beautiful and delicate nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely manicure, tha rhinestones are really very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamping and placement of rhinestone :D beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty nail art! It turns out very well with all those rhinestones :)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Zauberin! I really was thinking it might have been too much! I am glad you like it :)

      Delete
  6. I don't wear studs very often because I tend to pick at them after a while haha. These are quite lovely though... I agree they do remind me of raindrops :) I personally like the gradient + stamping + studs... I don't think it's too much because the colors are fairly soft and muted :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm afraid to say this is a bit much for me but then again, you know I love plain and boring (and if necessary you can blame the fever ;) You did a great job at placement though and your stamping looks perfect! *not mentioning your way too perfect gradient at all... nope, not mentioning it*

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig