Essie: Fiji Swatch & Review ★★★★/5


Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing? I hope you are having a great week so far. Tell me something positive in your life right now :) Today I'll be off to go clean and help out at Mr Bravo's Gran's house. After the flu I am looking forward to actually..and properly getting out of the house for a while!

Did you have anything nice planned for today?  I do have an Essie Shade to share with you today – This is Fiji.


Colour ~ 'Fiji' is a beautiful opaque pastel pink. A very girly and feminine shade. I needed three coats to get it fully opaque.

Application ~ There was no issue with application despite the third coat (always one extra than I prefer) I found it to be quite a good self leveling polish and any troubles of streaking was gone by the third coat.

Texture ~ Very creamy, dries to a very shiny high gloss finish.

Recommend it to a friend? For sure if she doesn't have anything like this already!

★★★★/5 I really like 'Fiji' – I personally think it makes for a really sweet base for all different nail art ideas, I do like how soft and delicate it looks on my nails but I'm not sure it goes with my skin tone – that isn't the polishes fault of course! I feel princess-y wearing this shade.

What do you think of this soft pink polish? Do you purchase shades like this?

Have a fantastic day,
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Princess shade was the exact word reflected in my mind as soon as I saw very first photo in these post! It's looking so soft girly and so pretty! And ofcourse it suits you so well! *_* *_* *_* Loving it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shade, I love such ones. Something positive? Spring is close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really prety shade! these cool toned pinks usually clash against my skin tone, but I love looking at them!
    something really positive: in exactly one week time I'll be flying to my home country with both my children!! I'm so excited everyone is going to meet my baby girl for the first time!!!! (except my parents that were here for her baptism)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this polish. :) My version is lighter and warmer.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig