Freehand Donut Bunnies And Sprinkles

Allo polish Pals!

How ya doing? Did you have an awesome weekend? I can't say I got up to much, really. I've still been recovering from sickness but I am getting myself back in order, I feel more hopeful that this will be a good week.

Of course with the sickness came extreme artist block and when I did paint I couldn't be content with anything I had painted... That's also on its way out I hope - I don't deal with artist block! Hah.

So a while ago I found this adorable pin on Pinterest and I just knew I had to try it on my nails!
Now... Rabbits are not something I am particularly good at painting but you never know until you try and I do like a challenge :)
I began with my usual and most loved base coat, OPI's 'Nail Envy' and once dry began to apply my polishes. The pink is from Guylond, there is no name or number but it was part of a mini gradient set. The blue is Barry M's 'Huckleberry' and finally the nude is NYC's 'Classy Creamy'.

Once everything was dry I turned to my trusty bamboo brush and acrylics. I topped everything off with my Pro-FX top coat (Its a massive salon bottle, I love it but I was still getting used to the 'correct amount' when I did this manicure! Hence why bunnies ears look abit...bleh)

I wish I had done a better job of the rabbits and don't even get me started on the pinky. What was I thinking? Why didn't I just carry on the sprinkles?

What do you think of my sweet treat bunnies? Do you prefer food or animal themed nail art?

Have a fabulous day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Awww...how cute are those bunnies...Just fab! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful Ithi, you are amazing artist dear friend :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bunnies look pretty good to me, ears and all. But bunnies and donuts... I wonder what the original artist was thinking about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're good at painting anything I think, you're skills never stop to amaze me! The rabbits came out so adorable, this is a fun looking nail art good for the coming Easter holiday too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, it's so cute <3 Where do you get these awesome ideas is beyond me :D

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig