Dry Brush Hearts & Kisses Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I have a manicure I created almost by accident.
I was having a really bad nail day, nothing was going right for me at all. Just when I almost gave up I decided to just throw some colours around. I'd never done the dry brush technique before but it seemed as good'a time as any to try it out!
For this manicure I began with two coats of Barry M's 'Persian' and once dry began dab/drag my dry polish brushes across it using China Glaze's 'Fly' and 'Pink-ie Promise' and Rimmel's 'Neon Fest'. So colour wise I was thinking it would make a kinda cute and edgey Valentines themed manicure so I cracked out my acrylic paints and added a border and some hearts and kisses!


I really enjoyed using the dry brush technique. I'll certainly be revisiting it in the future!

What do you think of my dry brush manicure? Have you tried this type of nail art before?

Have a super day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Pretty dry brush, lovely shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I love it! Your accidental manis too are just 'Woooh' ...<3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this technique and you created fantastic Valentine's nail design dear Ithi :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing look! They look like nail stickers, that's how perfect they are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even if you have done the manicure by accudent it very cute. I like hoe the dry brush technique looks and I think tha I will try it soon too ;)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig