Yes Love: Neon Glitter G1-5 Swatch & Review ★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope you had an awesome weekend. I am back in England for three lovely weeks seeing my family. I had a wonderful time catching up with everyone and eating my Mum's delicious home cooking - She also surprised me with some beautiful new nail polishes, she is always so amazing. Thank you all for your kind words about my recent loss too, you guys never fail me, you are always so kind. Hopefully posting will continue as normal and I'll do my best to keep up with commenting. Today I have Yes Love's neon glitter to share with you.


Colour ~ This neon glitter is a light nude base with neon glitter (sorry to state the obvious) the base itself is very sheet and glitter comes in three sizes in hot pink, green, orange and yellow. I am wearing three coats for it to appear as it does on my nails.

Application ~ Application is fine, there is plenty of glitter within the polish so that I didn't need to fish. Of course if your really strict with glitter placement that might be tricky with this polish. It dries fairly quick and I have no trouble with streaking or bubbles. I feel that if you want less layers then perhaps try pairing it under a nude.

Texture ~ The formula appears to be somewhere between a crème and a jelly. Because of the glitter it can feel a little gritty but it's nothing too off putting; Of course you can always apply an ample top coat for a smoother finish.

★★★★/5 I really like this polish and I don't find the three coats (instead of my usual two) too much trouble. I love the bright pop, it reminds me of birthday cake and all things happy. That said, to those with a wide range of indie polishes there may be something really similar out there. I was happy to find this on the store shelf as I don't have much access to indie polishes at the moment.
I think if you are looking for a unique glitter then this one may be for you.

What do you think of this neon glitter? Do you have a favourite glitter?

Have a great start to your week!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I am glad to know you are having awesome time with your family.
    I really love the neon glitter (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet design, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time heels!
    Love the polish, this is exactly my kind of one! I have in my collection one Yes Love polish, but I didn't tried it yet. Soon, I hope I will have the time for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the nude/neon glitter combo! Neon is always wonderful for summer. Have a great time with your family! I hope you will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing polish! I love a good nude tone and the neon glitter just makes it something extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I like the glitters!!!:D
    Have a nice time with your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, the base colour looks SO GOOD on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a gorgeous polish <3 :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I love neons with nude!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig