Owl's Berries - Freehand Design

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? Have you been having a good week so far? Providing the weather is nice I will walk out to see my Grandad - he lives in the country side and I love walking. My Grandad is 99 and I love going to see him when I am home in England. My Niece has also been delighting me, we play all sorts of games and do lots of colouring together. Today I have a freehand design to share with you that I created a little while ago. It has so many flaws but it was still fun to paint! This is 'Owl's Berries' which is inspired by *this* gorgeous illustration I found on Pinterest. Also, don't forget to check out my Pinterest, I have a whole folder dedicated to inspiring nail ideas!


I only used one coloured polish for this manicure, Barry M's 'Heather'. For the rest I used my Oumaxi acrylic paints and my favorite bamboo brush. To finish off I applied one coat of Catrice's top coat (This is the best budget top coat I've used to smooth out my acrylic designs)

There are some things I wish looked a little better with this manicure. I'm not happy with my birds and I wish Mr Owl was cuter but hey... I'm still learning to draw teeny tiny!

What do you think of my very woodland-y nails? Have you had owl nails?

Have a beeeautiful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. I love your woodland -y nails and Mr Owl looks very handsome :)
    Enjoy your time with family Ithi <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Fife, I'm glad you like him! I will, we're having a great time! xx

      Delete
  2. Ah! The cute owl. You know I love this manicure.
    I am happy you get to spend some time with your grandad and of corse Emilia.

    I have never had owl nails...but I painted one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! It is nice to be back, sometimes the months apart feel like forever! xx

      Delete
  3. I love these Ithi!! I always love everything with owls on it haha :D I think Big Owl looks really nice and my favourite bird is the one flying on your ring finger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Robin! I like Owly things too, I have a couple owl t-shirts :D I'm glad you like one of the birds, I had a really hard time with those! xx

      Delete
  4. Flaws? Where, because I can't see it! I just see a fantastic freehand nail art. Love the details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh Thank you Manases, you are always so kind about my nail art <3 xx

      Delete
  5. Aww the owl is so cuteee! X3
    Your designs are always full of details, and I really like that!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG gorgeous owls and great mani :-D <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's soooo beautiful! I love the birds and the owl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Stadtwaldvogel! I of course had you in mind when I came up with the idea of doing this! xx

      Delete
  8. Amazing job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the weather is nice so you can visit your grandpa! Great job on the freehand owls too very cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lovestruck! Luckily it was a gloriously sunny day and we enjoyed a nice stroll in the countryside :) Thank you! xx

      Delete
  10. This is so beautiful! As always you did an incredible job! Enjoy the day with your grandpa, mine is 98 years old :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LittleMonster! Wow, what a grand old age our Grandpa's are - its very impressive! xx

      Delete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig