Sweet Treats - Freehand Cake Nails

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope your having an awesome weekend! Today is Sunday and I'm still in England with my family which means I'll be looking forward to a delicious Sunday roast lunch, you can't be your mother's own cooking, can you? Yum yum. I have something equally tasty on my nails today, I decided to create some 'sweet treats'! This is a scheduled post which means I did these nails a little while ago - My nails are too long here but straight after this I got them nicely filed down :)


For this manicure I used two coats of H+M's 'Blue Metal' which dried into a lovely matte finish which was perfect for on painting on top. I then used my favorite bamboo brush and my Oumaxi acrylic paints to create a cake/dessert in each nail and finished using my Catrice top coat.

My favorite nail is probably my pinkie because I think the strawberry looks cute!

Have you created food inspired nails before? Which cake is your favorite in this manicure?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Now I want something sweet!!

    THey look very very tasty. I hope you have a nice Sunday sweetie. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Andreea :) Yes as you know I'm having a lovely time :) xx

      Delete
  2. Yummy! :D Looks so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously impressed. Wow, they look good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design! I love your freehanded work, it's always so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Emilie! I'm glad you like my freehand, I just love to paint them! <3

      Delete
  5. YUM! everything on your nails looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing design. I love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww!! They look sooo yummyyy!! :p Amazing hand painting skills Ithi!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my God!These are amazing!You are an artist!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig