ORLY: Chantilly Peach Swatch & Review ★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? Tell me something random about your day so far :D I don't really have too much to tell you but I do have a really gorgeous shade from Orly to share with you. This is 'Chantilly Peach'.


Colour ~ 'Chantilly Peach' is described as a peach gold frosted shimmer polish but I like to call it a soft peach champagne and personally I think this looks more metallic than frosted. It is very sheer so you will need to build it up for full opacity. I am wearing three coats in these pictures.

Application ~ Application is fine for the most part but you will have to watch out for those pesky brush streaks – as is common with these types of polish. I recommend being very wary of how much polish you have on the brush. Dry time is fairly reasonable.

Texture ~ This polish is very much on the watery side so as I mentioned before, be careful how much is on your brush unless you want it swimming into the sides of your nails and cuticles! Dries to a beautiful smooth metallic finish.

★★★★/5 Chantilly Peach is a great polish in my opinion. Does it look right on my nails? I'm not too sure but I do love this polish as a feature for nail art, it looks great with many colours! I would say it is a great polish to own if you don't have a metallic peach within your collection.

What do you think of this metallic peach? Do you own anything similar to this?

Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. very beautiful shade. I quite like a metallic finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like this kind of colours and finish but it would make a perfect wedding shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color reminds me of the famous essie Penny Talk.I have nothing like it in my collection. The brushstrokes are a little annoying but otherwise I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice colour! I hope to receive Models Own Metallic Rose for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a nice colour...I could easily see a vintage/lace design over it.

    Random fact about my day : i ate some tuna.

    Kisses love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not my favourite finish but I like the colour! And a random thing about my day... when I came home from the gym my arms/shoulders were shaking so much that I could hardly hold up the camera when I was trying to take photos of my nails! Almost all pictures ended up blurry, I will remember to take the photos before working out next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is such an elegant colour!! I love this shell-like looking shade :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually don't like pearl finishes, but this polish looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice color and nice finish! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely color! I agree it does look more metallic than frosty

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig