Wishing On A Star - Freehand Fairy

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Are you enjoying some nice warm weather this week? So... Here's a question for you, Little Theodora here is sat wishing on a star, but do you think she had her wings before or after she made the wish? If she already had wings I wonder what she was wishing for....

I'm quite displeased with her face, as you can see she kind of has...mutant bumps on her face. That was from me making a huge mistake but I tried to fix it. For this manicure I began with two coats of Barry M's 'Mist' and created a gradient with Barry M's 'Cobalt Blue'. I then used tiny pieces of sponge to dab on H+M's 'Blue Metal', Color Club's 'Winter Wonderland' and for glitter I used OPI's 'Snowflakes In The Air' and Collistar's glitter. Everything else was freehand with my Oumaxi paints

What do you think of my mutant fairy? Have you created any fantasy-type nail art?
Have a beautiful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Ithis, you are so talented!- I love your nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Fife! You are too kind <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I would never be able to do this! It all looks so dreamy :) And I love the mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Robin! I was always scared of doing big freehand things that I would put off doing it.. or give up. Now I just sit down and wait until I see how it turns out. A lot more productive for me, haha :) xx

      Delete
  3. It is a fantastic and magical looking nail art. I know how hard is to paint faces, so don't be disappointed because you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Manases! You are always so kind :) Your right about painting faces.. esh! It almost seems like no one has noticed the mistakes I see, haha :) xx

      Delete
  4. You have some seriously incredible skills! Amazing as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only word I can think of to describe this manicure is magical <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my! how can you create something that beautiful! I love the magical detailing :)
    Love this manicure it looks great on your nails :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Julia for your kind words! <3

      Delete
  7. Great nail art. I love it. You really are amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh you make me blush :D Thank you so much Ananka! <3

      Delete
  8. Oh, finally! I get some time to check your amazing blog, I don't get it, what are you displeased about? this manicure is so gorgeous! Every little detail, look at Thodora's eyes! simply amazing. If I ever painted something like this I woudn't have the courage to take it off.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Natalia! It was kind of hard to take it off... It's hard to spend so long on something and the smear it off with remover but I guess that means more room for more art :D <3 xx

      Delete
  9. Very nice and detailed! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, thumbs up for this masterpiece <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am speechless - it's so good!!! Regards, Natasha

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig