Freehand Pudgy Pesky Panda's - I'm Back!

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? You might have noticed my blog was down for a few days, at least trying to get on with 'ithinitybeauty.com' wasn't a possibility – I'm sorry for the inconvenience some of you may have had. I'm just glad it is all sorted now, I know some people were concerned I was going to quit blogging but I can tell you I have no plans to stop blogging, it was just a technical problem. Now that we've covered that... How about some more cute?!

Mr Bravo insisted I show you this panda from this angle as it looks like he is tumblin' around!


I used four polishes for this manicure. I started three nails with my light green polish, 'Charlie Seen In Green' by Essence and applied two coats of Barry M's 'Cardamom' to my remaining nails. On top of 'Cardamom' I added some dots using Hema's 'Green Chameleon'. I then used my favorite bamboo brush (Haha, how fitting for this manicure) to create my panda cubs and Fogan's #18 for a glitter glimmer to their eyes. On my dotted nails I added a single shoot of bamboo. I finished it all off with my new favorite Catrice top coat.

I hope you like it!
What do you think of my Panda cub nail art? What animal nail art have you created before?
Have a beautiful day!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

19 comments

  1. I love your panda, so gorgeous art Ithi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, how adorable! Besides cats I never painted animals on may nails. But seeing this cute panda makes me want to try it too!
    I am glad that the hosting problems are history!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Manases! I love cat nail art! I'd love to see what animal nail art you come up with! Thankfully the problems are all sorted, I hope! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  3. Soooo cute, I love your panda cubs. The whole manicure is perfect and beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ann-Sofie! I am so glad you like it! xx

      Delete
  4. I'm glad your bloig is still working! The pandas are uber-cute!!! I love them. The only animals (surprise surprise) I ever painted on my nails were owls. But sadly the mani did not dry at all and I had to take it off. It was a fail :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stadtwaldvogel! It might not have been down for very long but I missed my little blog terribly! It has given me time to look at my schedule and plan better though! But owl nails are awesome! I want to see more owls from you :) It is such a shame the manicure didn't dry, I always hate that! xx

      Delete
  5. Oh cuties ^^ So adorable (: I love how detailed the design is. Your freehand design are abolutely brillaint :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much HGNailDesign, I am really glad you like it! I tried to add as much detail as possible. Its still not quite how I wanted it but I was actually quite pleased with the outcome! xx

      Delete
  6. awww look how cute that little panda is! I love how detailed your manicures are. It's so fun to see that you added those little leaves to the nail art. Your nails look very cute and beautiful!
    I really love how these colors all match together as well :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg so cute =] well done you

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy Cow! What a talent, i could never be able to do anything like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute! You did an incredible job! So much detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suuuuuper cute!! You are SO SO good with your acrilyc paints!! The panda's both look amazing - I love that glitter in their eyes - and the one on your thumb does indeed look like he's tumbling haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is nice to see that you blog is back to normal. I was wondering what was going on... :S
    This nail design is adorable!! I LOVE the panda!!!
    I really like you ideas for nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome nail art, love your panda :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwwwwwwww. This is soooooooooooo cuuuuuuuute. I wanna squeeze that panda. lol.
    (*o*)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig