Catrice: A Gallon Of Melon Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope you enjoyed a long relaxing weekend and had a great Easter? Did you do anything nice? It was pretty quiet here and I decided to use yesterday as a swatch-a-thon day. I'm determined to get ahead of myself :) I was recently able to get my paws on a few of the new Catrice polishes, which you may of noticed in my recent nail art. I am hooked and want to use them for everything! Here is Catrice's 'A Gallon Of Melon'.


Colour ~ 'A Gallon Of Melon' is a beautiful and bright peachy coral shade. It really delivers a gorgeous pop of colour and is pretty vibrant in two coats.

Application ~ Application was really great, I love the formula. Since I was in speed-swatching mode I applied my two coats pretty fast in between and I encountered no trouble with bubbles, any streaking was taken care of within the second coat and – just an added bonus that it self leveled beautifully by the time I was done. Dry time is very reasonable.

Texture ~ I would say this is a medium thick cream polish that dries to a very high shine glossy finish even without a top coat.

★★★★★/5 I just love this shade, it screams summer! And I just love a polish that can capture summer in a bottle. I highly recommend this polish to those who are looking for a vibrant peach. As you've seen in my recent posts, It looks fantastic with nail art and looks beautiful paired with so many different colours. When you add to the fact that Catrice polishes are very reasonably priced and there are absolutely no application issues – what's not to love?

What do you think of this bright and happy shade? Have you picked up any of the new Catrice shades?

Have a beautiful day!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This colour is SO amazing!! I love it! :) I just got a ton of new polishes so I'm hoping to do a swatch-a-thon soon too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Robin! I really love this colour too, I keep wanting to use it for summery-spring nail art! xx

      Delete
  2. such a pretty pink! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I own any catrice! This color isn't very unique but it is pretty and perfect for spring /summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig