Sinful Colors: I'm So Nude Swatch & Review ★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
Happy weekend to you all, do you have any nice plans? Today is party day in this house, celebrating the birthday of my Dutch mother-in-law and sister-in-law so the house will be full. So today to give myself a little break (and less panicking to get some nails finished) I have a swatch I did ages ago – Look, even my old nail shape! So excuse how different my nails look here.
This is 'I'm So Nude' by Sinful Colors.

Colour ~ 'I'm So Nude', as the name suggests is a gorgeous creamy nude with a slight peachy tint. It has made its appearance on the blog a few times as it is a great base colour for nail art.

Application ~ I had no real issues with applying this polish however it is quite thick/creamy so be aware of how much polish you have on your brush. It is easy to end up with too much and having a very thick looking nail. If you keep this in mind you can end up with a beautiful manicure and a very flawless finish. Dry time is not too bad either.

Texture ~ This is a crème and is pretty workable with application.

★★★★/5 I really like this as a full opaque nude polish. If you want something more natural I would suggest trying China Glaze's 'Nude'. For girls like me who want a nude looking polish but have stained nails this is a brilliant choice. I actually love how it looks on my nails.

Do you have an all time favorite nude nail polish? What do you think about this shade from Sinful colours?

Have a great weekend my friends!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This nude suits you! I am a big fan of good nude polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of this polish! :x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This suit you well. Not sure it would suit me, some nudes with pink in them look weird to my skin. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a really pretty pink/nude. Would be great for nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your nails look great and so special!

    Love this post :)

    xx <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig