Heavenly Holo With Subtle Stamping

Allo polish Pals!
I hope you are feeling rested and well after the weekend? I have another question for you; Do you ever create a manicure and really really love it? You feel proud of the end result....Until you look at your pictures. Then you begin to doubt the idea behind the manicure and completely change your mind about loving it? I have one of those. I was quite pleased with how this manicure looked on the nails but seeing the pictures has made me hate it. Ah well, you guys can decide what you think about it.



I used three polishes for this design, Color Club's Cloud Nine, Barry M's 'Silk' and 'Heather'. I used Nail Craze stamping plate 02 for a very subtle effect. I added these crosses that I had been wanting to use for quite some time. I'm not sure it 'fits' the look but hmm... I also thought I did a good job at the clean up – until after I saw the pictures. Apologies for the mess.

What do you think of this manicure? Love it or hate it, like I do?

Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I have this situation almost every time, I love my designs until I see them on the pictures. It is still annoying me that after over one year I am painting like a child...
    But I love your design, it is very glamorous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really frustrating isn't it, Fife?! I in no way at all think you paint like a child. You create some really beautiful and inspiring manicures, I really believe that :) Thank you for you kind words <3 xx

      Delete
  2. your nails look so great!
    I love all the details and I hope you'll have a wonderful week!
    I look forward to see your next nail art and read your next post <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Julia! I hope you will have a fantastic week too :) xx

      Delete
  3. I think these are beautiful and unique. I also think the crosses suits well. The same "issue" has happened to me too, and then the photos comes out poor and the nails look sloppy. However I also got the opposite, nail art which I've thought has been ugly and later when I saw them in the computer I started to love them. So I think it evens out for me. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gelic, I'm glad you think the crosses had a place in this manicure. I know exactly how you feel, I guess I occasionally get the opposite feeling, like you. Its a much nicer surprise to see the finished manicure and be happy with the pictures! xx

      Delete
  4. gorgeous idea! It's very creative and unique design! Regards, Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is so beautiful! Don't get yourself down :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should not get yourself down over this manicure because it is fantastic... I love it A LOT!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig