Sparkling Dragonflies

Allo polish Pals,
How are you today? I hope your having a good week. I'm still plagued by tiredness which has made me a lot less productive this week then I would have liked. But hey ho, It'll be fine! I've got a nice cup of green tea and its raining outside – I love feeling nice and snug indoors with this weather.
Today I have some Dragonflies for you, I just love dragonflies...but not this manicure.


On all my nails I started with Barry M's 'Meadow' and created a gradient using Hema's Holographic blue polish. For the dragonflies bodies I used Zoya's 'Indigo' and Color Clubs 'Harp On It' for the wings. Here is where I was perhaps a bit stupid.. I used a grey copic marker pen for a slight outline on the wings when perhaps I should have painted on a grey and dabbed the wings on... Live and learn! I finished up by adding some studs to the dragonflies.


Do you like dragonflies? What do you think of this manicure?

Have a great day, my pretties!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Very cute idea! I love dragonflies in summer at a lake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Stadtwaldvogel! I love watching dragonflies, such beautiful colours! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! That gradient is stunning, especially in combination with the silver and the studs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing nail art dear Ithi, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful pictures ! how lovely and cute it came out ! superb !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why don't you like the mani? I think it looks amazing. Love that you added the rhinestones, it was a very good idea! And if you would not mentioned that you used a marker, I wouldn't noticed it. Don't be harsh with yourself! Your very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun idea! Love it :D I also like dragon flies :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your dragonflies a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This manicure looks so beautiful!
    I love your nails, the details look great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nails look amazing I love this mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this manicure :)
    It looks so amazing on your nails :)
    Im a huge fan of insects and dragonflies is one of my absolute favorite insects to photograph :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig