Glitzy Purple With Hearts

Allo polish Pals!
Happy weekend to you all! Do you have any lovely plans lined up? I think this weekend will be a quiet one for me. This past week I've done pretty well at pushing myself with exercise and eating well – people are used to me sticking seaweed in my salads now which is a pretty normal thing for me! Today I have a manicure I am really on the fence about. Personally I hate how it looks in these pictures but in person I think it looks a little prettier, ah well tough luck.

I'm very unimpressed with this manicure..

 On all my nails I started with two coats of OPI's 'My little Petunia' which is the polish I picked up last weekend for a bargain of 4 Euro’s! I then used some striping tape and applied Catrice's 'Let's Get Lost In Las Vegas' to half of my nails. I applied a top coat and stamped these aligned hearts in Barry M's 'Silver Foil' over 'My Little Petunia' using the Nail Craze plate 'NC01'.

Unluckily for me the Catrice glitter had big pieces of glitter which meant that as I removed the tape it left some fairly ghastly uneven lines. My pet peeve with striping tape manicures is when the lines are not perfectly neat.... I still decided to show this anyway.

What do you think of this purple pairing? What colours do you enjoy stamping with the most?

Have a beautiful weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. purple and silver- amazing Ithi <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind the uneven lines. I think the colors go really well together and in the light it most be breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margriet! Maybe I am too picky when it comes to neat lines! It was super sparkly, I hope I'll be able to photograph the glitter again with more luck in the future! xx

      Delete
  3. This is a really pretty manicure. I really like the combo of colours works well :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love this purple manicure :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing again ! color combo is superb and eye catching !

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors look really good together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know why do you hate how they look in the pictures. The polish combination is lovely and the nail art very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the colors are so pretty and i love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig