Sparkling Shooting Stars

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I've had that weird Monday feeling meaning I didn't really feel like doing much. Do you ever feel like that? Today I dug out my Oumaxi paints and decided to try and create something pretty. It didn't turn out 100% as I wanted it to but I don't mind how it looks when I glance down at my nails – Sadly for me I didn't get this looking as smooth or as neat as I wanted but I think I'll be trying the half ruffian style again in the future because I find the result quite fun...


On all my nails I began with two coats of Barry M's 'Pearl' and once dried applied a generous coat of OPI's 'Snowflakes In The Air' which is a stunning glitter. I then used OPI's matte topcoat and began to create stars and stripes with my Oumaxi paints and my smallest brush. I added clear gems to the center of my stars and to the half ruffian nails.... I don't know what else to call those nails... Do you know? I had the most difficulty with the stars but also, while I was pleased with the results in person I realised that the ring finger nail details just didn't look as smooth as I would have liked.

How do you like the look of my pinky and ring finger design?  Have you tried drawing freehand stars?

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. beautiful design Ithi :)
    I love this sparkly glitter on your nails, all these small shiny particles look like stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those shooting stars!!!
    I love them they look perfect!

    xx julia

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shooting star and I love the colours you've used :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely!!! I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and girly! You are such a talented free hand painter. Don't be so hard with yourself. And yes, I know that Monday feeling. But of course I have to go to work anyway :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun looking mani, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute, I love the sparkles! You always have the most original designs :) And your freehand skills are great, don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I have the OPI top coat, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! I love this manicure. You must have a good imagination. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glitter and rainbow and...and..LOVE IT!!!

    I told you it would turn out great. You're a very good (nail) artist sweety!

    I 100% believe in your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig