The 31 Day Challenge: Day 2 - Orange

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing? Have you been lucky enough to have beautiful weather so far this week? I can't believe how hot it is here in Holland and it's not even summer! While I love beautiful warm weather I've already had a few run-ins with mosquito's! Today I am showing you day 2 of the 31 day nail art challenge which requires orange nails! Get ready to be tango'ed.

Today's pictures are a little different from normal, since my camera absolutely hates photographing orange I decided to take my pictures outside. I'm glad I did!
The Manicure...On my thumb, index and pinky I began by applying two coats of Catrice's 'C(h)ome, Leon!' and created a gradient by adding Catrice's 'Orange Bloom' to the tips. I finished these nails off by adding a bright neon candy stud from The Born Pretty Store. On my remaining fingers I used two coats of Rimmel's 'Reggae Splash', applied 'Orange Bloom' in a wavy style using the brush and added some bright neon dots using Picture Polishes 'Fake Tan'. I again finished these by applying a couple of the light peach candy studs.

What do you guys think? Are you a fan of orange nails?
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. We had here in England very nice weather as well- but....is over :(- now we have rain )
    I love your orange design, it is very warm and bright :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you did have some nice weather even if for a short while! Thank you, Fife! xx

      Delete
  2. Ithi you created so worm and lovely nail art ! i do like this waves :)
    wish a a lot of sunny days !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bubica! I wasn't sure I liked the waves but I think it turned out okish! I'm wishing you beautiful weather also :) xx

      Delete
  3. Nice design and colors!
    Where in Holland? Maybe we can meet up sometime and have a polish shop day :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margriet! I am living in Spijkenisse, how about you? Oooh, I don't have any nail polish friends! :D xx

      Delete
  4. all those peachy and orange colours look stunning together!
    This is such a creative manicure, I love it!

    xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Julia! Orange isn't normally my favorite thing but I did like these shades together also :) xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! Totally fan of orange nails, and this nail art is so nice! from the sponging to the studs everything fits perfectly. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalia! I'm really glad you like the different parts of this mani! :) <3 xx

      Delete
  6. Oh, this is beautiful and so harmonic! Your gradients are perfect, I wish I was brave enough to try it, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Stadtwaldvogel! Why not try it? What's the worst that can happen? I think some nail art gets easier the more you try it :) <3 I'd love to see your version! xx

      Delete
  7. this is beautiful! the gradients are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Little Monster, I'm glad you liked the gradients :D <3 xx

      Delete
  8. Absolutely loving orange nails. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous like always :D
    I really apreciated your patience and you ideas hon.
    I just LOVE your work!
    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig