The 31 Day Challenge: Day 3 - Yellow

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope your having a great weekend. I've been pretty busy today helping look after my Dutch Nieces. I've been really impressed that the two year old knows a lot of English words! Have you been up to much today? For day 3 of the 31 day nail art challenge I'm supposed to do yellow nails. I thought of Bee's, Lemons, Tweety Pie and all sorts before settling on the little yellow pokemon that everyone loves ~ Pikachu!
On my thumb and middle finger I began with two coats of DA's #103 (I think) and added my pika's using Oumaxi (Via SammyDress) acrylic paints. On my other nails I used Catrice's 'Glamazon' and added a little of the 103 to the tips.
I'm not very happy with how this turned out, I think it looks rough and bumpy and I was really desperate to finish these. If I did it again I would certainly try to make the two plain nails more interesting and perhaps more like lightening.   I'm not even sure I used top coat on my ring finger {Fail!}

What do you think of these very yellow nails? Did you like Pokemon when you were younger??For the next nail art challenge post I'll be using green!
Have a great weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. funny ! i love it ! both yellow are fantastic !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bubica! I rather like the yellow too :) <3 xx

      Delete
  2. lovely pokemons! I like it very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Peach, thanks for stopping by :) I will be stopping by your blog also! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww it's pikachuuu! This little creature looks so adorable on your nails!
    Love that yellow shade ;)

    ~Xx~ Julia
    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig