The 31 Day Challenge: Day 1 - Red (With Subtle Roses)

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope you had an amazing weekend! I have to apologize for my awful bloggitude this past week; If I wasn't spending the week in between being sick, housework and long days out then I was attempting nail art and failing big time. I'm behind on my commenting, don't think I've forgotten you :( I'll be back on track this week. In other news I am starting the 31 day challenge (Info here) I wont be posting this challenge every single day because I will pause for swatches and reviews here and there but expect to see a lot of the challenge day posts here :) For day one it is red nails... I'm glad I'm not scared of red any more!


                         Please excuse the excess mess, I was a little 'lax with my clean up today, ha! 
 
For this manicure I started with two coats of Fearne's 'Heartache' on my index and ring finger. Once dry I applied Fearne's 'Cherry On Top' in a ruffian style and covered that with W7's 'Red Dazzle'. I finally finished these two nails by applied the very thin, delicate rose water decals (I wanted them to be super subtle.) On my remaining fingers I applied two coats of Yes Love's '#12897' and used striping tape to create points. I repeated this step twice more using Fearne's 'Heartache' again and W7.

Well, that's day one down. Only 30 more to go! Have you taken part in a nail art challenge? What do you think of this manicure?
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That W7 is stunning! I love these roses on top of it...creates a very unique look....Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margriet, I really love this w7 polish too! It makes me think of Dorothy from Wizard of Oz's red slippers! :) xx

      Delete
  2. perfect design! I really love whole mani, all details- good job Ithi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i look how nice you did it ! wonderful ! love to see red nails ! wonderful design, colors and small pretty roses ! love , love love !

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful! the art is gorgeous and i love the reds you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this red nail art design :)

    xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ithi! This is so pretty! I love the red glitter, it looks like jewels on your nails. Lovely mani and 31days challenge sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig