Glossy Neutral Stripes That Glow In The Dark

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Have you been up to much this week? Can you believe its Thursday already? Gawsh! I've been having a pretty good week so far. I'm feeling pretty damn good! As I mentioned recently that I was lucky enough to get a few new nail polishes last week from Yes Love I thought that today I would show you my new love. This totally makes me feel like a kid... Glow in the dark nails! I'm so easily amused by simple things, ha! :) Get ready for neutrals v positive glow!


Not the best photo ever but you get the point! :)
For this manicure I only used Yes Love nail polishes. Am I obsessed? Quite possibly!
On all my nails I started with the nude shade from Yes Love and applied three coats of 'Glow In The Dark Snowflakes' on top. Once completely dry I used my striping tape and Yes Love's black polish to create some not so creative diagonal lines. I finished this up with my top coat.

I actually really like this manicure. I know its simple with stripes but I love how the white glitter pops out from the nude base and peeks through the stripes. Neutrally cheeky, I think!

What do you think of this manicure? Do you own any glow in the dark nail polish?
Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This manicure looks absolutely awesome, I love the contrast between the soft white/nude and the black. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gelic! Me too, I kind worried it would look too much like a boring stripe manicure but I think the white glitter adds something :D xx

      Delete
  2. It's a great manicure Ithi! I love it, a great combo of the colours, and sooo cool that it glows in the dark. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ann-Sofie! I am really glad you like it! I did like this one, normally I hate my mani's but I did like it and the glow in the dark..! Fun although I woke up and did a wtf at my glowing hand while I was still half asleep! xx

      Delete
  3. this came out so nice and i love the glow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥love it♥ ! fist i thought there is glassed nails ! it looks wonderful ! i have one glow in the night and can imagine how they look like in the dark.camera cannot catch it all ! nice and cheeky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks Bubica! :D <3 I can kinda see why you think it was glass nails, the Yes Love polishes do have an amazing glossy finish to them even without a top coat! I saw your glow in the dark nails and I am in awe! They where absolutely beautiful :) xx

      Delete
  5. awesome! Your stripes are so perfect Ithi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stripes are absolutely perfect. I love this mani. I just got a glow in the dark top cost but haven't gotten around to trying it yet xx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig