Yes Love: 077 Swatch & Review ★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
Hows your week going? I had a fantastic weekend and this week has been good so far, today I got to pick up a few more 'Yes Love' polishes which I am quickly becoming a huge fan of. I'm still behind on blogging so I am sorry but I am doing my best to get my flow back! Today I have another swatch and review for you, this time of Yes Love's '007' or as Mr Bravo says it should be called Kermit green!


Colour ~ 007 is a beautiful bright Chartreuse green, its incredibly pigmented and stands out beautifully. I applied three coats for full opacity.

Application ~ Wonderful! I love the formula which seems both self leveling and incredibly fast drying – always a bonus! I had some streaking on my first coat but this quickly disappeared as my finished my second layer. I also had no trouble with bubbles and I applied these coats in a hurry!

Texture ~ The polish itself has a great texture which is perfectly smooth, it reminds me a lot like a jelly/vinyl type polish. The end result is a super glossy and incredibly smooth and flawless finish – I love that.

★★★★/5 I just love this fun playful green, I would certainly recommend this polish if you didn't have anything similar in your collection – when you pair the great dry time and formula with what a wonderful unique shade it is you just can't go wrong!

What do you think of this 'Kermit' green, are you a fan of Chartreuse? Have you tried any of the polishes from Yes Love?
Have a lovely evening, I'll be back soon and hopefully with some more creative nail art!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. wooow , dear Ithi i dont have doubt at you, you always have nice polishes.this green i so wonderful bright color! in love with ! have a nice week !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bubica! :) I love this one, its so bright and happy! I'm glad you like it too :) Have a great week also! xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing color! So powerful and positive!:) love it:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Ela! I also think it looks powerful and positive, it makes me feel happy to see! I'm looking forward to implementing this into nail art soon :) xx

      Delete
  3. Such a great name at the brand, and a great colour at this polish, love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann-Sofie, I agree. Yes Love just sounds so positive, I prefer yes's to no's and whats not to love about love?! Ha :) I'm glad you like it also! xx

      Delete
  4. wonderful colour, perfect for spring designs! Take care Ithi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fife, I couldn't agree more! I'm obsessed with green and blue together so I can't wait to pair this and I should probably pair it with something more unusual! Take care yourself also :) xx

      Delete
  5. Is it bad that I wanna eat your nails ? :x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no no! Sometimes I see colours too and I just think yum! :D xx

      Delete
  6. I love this kind of green but I don't like it on my nails... I have tried but it doesn't look good on me. This one has a wonderful formula!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one looks gorgeous! I love the squishy sort of look it has :) I don't have any neon greens in my collection, I'll keep an eye out for this one! (I've never seen any Yes Love polishes in the US though)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig