Matte Sunflower Manicure

Allo polish Pals!
A late post from me but I'm just letting you know I am still alive! How are you all doing? Once again I ment to post a lot sooner but things have been upside down with my nails lately – I just hate everything I create at the moment... I get ruts like this and then I feel good about my ideas and manicures for a while. I'm looking forward to this being over with again so I feel good and have so many ideas again. I get so many idea's I notebook them all, add swatches and diagrams to remind myself. Then I go dry, boo. Anyway for today I have some not so good sun flower nails for you.
This is going to be the easiest manicure to explain! On all my nails I started with HM's 'Blue Metal' Matte metallic polish in two coats on all my nails (One of the gorgeous shades I won from Gelic a few months ago, go visit her blog – she's amazing :)  For most of the sunflower's I used the Oumaxi (Via SammyDress) acrylic paints but added a little of Model's Own's 'Gold Rush' around the black centrer of the flowers. I attempted to apply the dots in a spiral type formation but it just doesn't look that way... Perhaps if I only did one line of dots?  --- Another creation I hate, but I gotta stop doing like three manicures a day and hating them all so much... That's why I am posting this.

What do you think of this manicure; Do you think sunflowers deserve to me shiny or matte? Have you tried a sunflower manicure?
I'll see you guys later in the week with more posts. Time to get out from under my rock, I missed you all too much even if it was only four days!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. HELLO Ithi ! if you dont like your manicure , it doesnt mean that we do not like too !
    I do like your manicure !!!!!
    for me sunflowers are amazing and you did it very well :) ok ?
    i would make just smaller flowers, because i cannot do some art only at one finger ,so decide to make smaller "pictures"on my on all fingers! see you ! huge hug for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely, Bubica! I should remember that, I can just be too quick to dismiss them sometimes! You certainly made me feel better about it <3 Because I planned to put the dots in spiral I made them so big but I think making them a little smaller would have been better too. Thank you so much, hugs back! xx

      Delete
  2. AMAZING! They're perfect! And matte top coat makes it even better!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ela! I think matte suited it too :) xx

      Delete
  3. these are so beautiful! the blue background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Little monster! I also love the blue polish I used, I'd never used HM polish before these matte metallic's but they are great :) xx

      Delete
  4. Amazing sunflowers! almost like from Van Gogh picture- bravo Ithi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fife, That's so kind of you! :D xx

      Delete
  5. Ithi!! I don't even wanna hear you saying that!
    This mani is absolutely AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andreea! I also want to thank you for the lovely comment on facebook, you are too kind <3 xx

      Delete
  6. I looooove the sunflowers you made!! They're beautiful Ithi! :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann-Sofie, I'm really glad you liked it :D <3 xx

      Delete
  7. Don't be too hard with yourself. Your painting is stunning as always, sweetie! I like the sunflowers in matte.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super lovely manicure! They look stunning in matte! I've done a funky french with sun flowers and it's a really nice flower to get inspired by. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH myy, This looks just so creative,
    I love the idea of creating sunflowers on your nails and I like the colours that you used to create this new manicure..

    I'm looking forward to see your next post ;)
    xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look beautiful -- just like sunflowers! I love it matte :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are totally fantastic Ithi. I love the colours and I love the finish. Perfectly executed by you :)) xx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig