Purple & Silver Retro Circles and Chevrons!

Allo again, polish Pals!
How are you doing today? Are you having a good week? My day is fuelled by coffee, wahee, boing! Today's post was delayed thanks to lack of internet but here it is! Today I have a silvery-purple look for you featuring Layla's soft touch effect nail polish. I have a note on my forehead to remind me to swatch/review this silver for you ASAP because its a beauty!

I started with two coats of Layla's Soft Touch Effect nail polish on all fingers expect my ring finger. I then applied different chevrons with Picture Polishes 'Wisteria' and China Glaze's 'Something Sweet'. Quite a cute combo I think! I finally finished them off by adding lilac gems. On my Ring-ding finger I started with two coats of CG 'Something Sweet' and stamped using BM 322 and Herome's mini polish '202', A slightly darker polish than the previous purples. Then for added 'why nots?' I carefully added some gems in the centers of some of the stamped circles.

What do you lovelies think of this manicure? Some how the purple chevrons remind me of something but I can't think what...Maybe an outfit from a tv series I have no idea, Does the colour combo remind you of anything?

Have an amazing day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Really great mani! I love the beautiful colors you picked, they work great together and the design is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, this color combo doesn't remind me of anything. But I LOVE the retro stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stadtwaldvogel! Maybe it doesn't remind me of anything since I can't think what it is!

      Delete
  3. Wow this was cool. The color combination makes me think of some ice princess outfit or something like that. I really liked the accent nail. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great colour combo. I love ow these turned out :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig