Cocktails At Sunset: Gradient

Allo again, polish Pals!
I'm still here! How is your weekend going? Are you enjoying the sun? Today's post is incredibly late so I do apologize. I've been in a bit of a rut this week (Too many ideas = Ithi feeling swamped) and unhappy with how my pictures where turning out. I've just been a bit blargh but its all good now! :) Today I have a fruity cocktail gradient for your viewing!
 Not the best gradient ever.. But suitably summery!

I started with two coats of this gorgeous pink which happens to be a Dutch brand I've never tried before called Teeez in 'Smooth 08'. I then sponged on Picture Polishe's 'Fake Tan' and Rimmel's 'Reggae Splash' before finishing with a thin border of Model's Own 'Gold Rush' to the tips. On my ring finger I applied just 'Reggae Splash' and 'Gold Rush'.
Please excuse the cuticle mess on my middle finger...how did I miss that?

I personally get a sunset-cocktail feel from this manicure, what do you guys think?
Have you tried a sunset gradient yet?


Have an amazing day and a fantastic weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Beautiful colors! I love this pretty gradient and the golden touch to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I just love this types of gradients! Like a summer cocktail:D
    And I didn't even see the "cuticle mess", I always see that on my own photos but never on others, I think maybe the case is the same here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gelic! I love a gradient too :D I'm so glad its not as noticeable! I wonder if all us nail bloggers mostly only see our own cuticle mess! Reassuring to think that haha :)

      Delete
  3. Orange and pink are just the perfect colour combo. Love!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig