Rainbow Swipes!

Allo again polish Pals!
How are you all doing? I hope you had a fantastical weekend! Did you get a chance to enjoy the rays? Its incredibly hot here in Holland and I enjoyed a rather busy weekend. I was also very proud of my Partner for winning a darts tournament! I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to blog sooner. Crazy busy and stupid internet! To those interested in guest blogging here, I will be sending out those survey emails today so check your inboxes! If you've not applied you still can. Blog posts will be running on Sundays and dates while I am away in England.
Today's post is a look that is simple on the eye, less simple in the making!


I started with two coats of Color Club's 'Normadic In Nude' and then made horizontal lines using 'Kiss' white stripper pen. I then took a very small angled eyeshadow brush to create the rainbow lines. Simple right? It was actually quite a tedious task!

Pinks: Models Own 'Bubblegum', Essie's 'Cascade Cool', Herôme Mini. b>Purples:
Picture Polish 'Wisteria', Model's Own 'Pukka Purple' Model's Own 'Purple Passion. Reds: Layla '05', China Glaze 'Red Satin'. Oranges: Picture Polish 'Fake Tan', DA (Not sure..)Yellows: Model's Own 'Banana Split', China Glaze 'Sunshine Pop!', Erre Due '105' Greens: Models Own 'Toxic Apple', Essie 'Mojito Madness', Picture Polish 'Jade'. Blues China Glaze 'Sunday Funday', Max Factor 'Candy Blue', Color Club 'Cold Metal'.

What do you guys think of this look? Fun or just too over the top?
Have a great start to your week, Beauties!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Cupcake Cat! ~ What a cute name :D

      Delete
  2. Wow, this was awesome! :D Loved that the background is so neutral and the stripes of color are so vibrant! Awesome nail art idea, I'd loved to do do this one too. :D I've also answered your mail now ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gelic!! I'd like to see your recreation and thank you for getting back to me :)

      Delete
  3. I like it! It must be a lot of work to use all those different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The browny-grey colour really goes well with the different colours, I would have thought to put black under but you're choice looks so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥♥♥ now i dont know which one mani is my favourite !thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥ love this so much ! have connection bug so sorry if i commenting twice ! but i love♥ this mani

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig