PIcture POlish: Marine Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
Another start to a week so lets have a coffee break with a swatch and review post, shall we? I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, did you make the most out of the beautiful weather? Today I have Picture Polishes 'Marine' to share with you! “Deeper and Deeper, See The Blue See!'

Colour ~ Marine is a beautiful mid-teal/light aqua colour. In low light it can appear slightly muted and musky (Giving it that wonderful teal appearance ~ It makes me think deep sea seaweed!) but once you see it in full light it really seems to come to life!

Application ~ Just like the other Picture Polishes I've been lucky enough to play with the application is just wonderful. It has a nice brush which is wide but not too wide to create problems. I applies like a dream in two coats and has a beautiful shine to it even before applying my topcoat. No bubbling or streaking, nada!

 Texture ~ Completely smooth, I really had no complaints from this polish at all. It has a beautiful creme-like formula. There's not a lot more I can really say on the matter but if you read my review of 'Twinkle' I would consider this to be exactly the same in application.

 ★★★★★/5 I personally really love this polish, its such a versatile colour which means its great for pairing with many colours and looks for tons of manicures. Hmm, I'm seeing this one in tribal designs, sea manicures..Not only that I like that 'Marine' can look slightly different depending on the lighting. In sunlight I had that feeling I love I couldn't stop staring at it!

If I borrowed this from a friend would I then buy myself a bottle? Definitely! Perfect texture, a dream to apply; And of course its a wonderful colour! If you don't have a similar shade in your collection I really recommend adding this beauty into your polish stash!

Have you tried any of Picture Polishes shades? What d you think of this shade?

Love
Ithi

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. beautiful color, its perfect for nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you agree Little Monster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Literally the whole picture polish range is on my wish list. I love them all but don't own any. This colour looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this looked beautiful! So navy like, I'd bet this looks awesome in a nail art, maybe sailor theme ;)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig