Super Sparkly Shooting Star

Allo polish Pals!
Apologies for such a delayed post! How are you all doing? I am loving my life in Holland. 
I have to thank you all so so much for your wonderful supportive comments; It was lovely to read then while in the midst of my big move. I truly appreciate them all. 
I am going to be back to posting like before now. I am still getting to grips with getting my lighting right with my pictures but today I have a very glittery starry look to show you.

Click to Enlarge
Swirly Starry Goodness
Click Click!


Pst, this still needed to be cleaned up! :/

For this look I used Models Own 'Grey Day' and decided to give it some well deserved glitter to brighten it up so on top I applied two coats of Barry M's 'Diamond Sparkle'. I then added to the look by using

Nail Craze plate 02, stamping in a basic black Rimmel polish. I finally completed the look by a cute little gem to the inside of the shooting star. I really love how the shooting star turned out! I applied a generous coat of Seche Vite for my top coat. As you can see I got a little of it onto my cuticle.. My bad :( This looks super glittery in person so the photo is a little off. And as you guys know I hate bumpy lumpy glitters so the fact this feels extra smooth on my nail is always going to make me smile!

So I also have some slightly (possibly) sad news on behalf of my nail polish collection. My mum kindly sent me a parcel of around 20 of my nail polishes from England and so far they haven’t shown up. I'm desperately hoping they still manage to find my way to me as my collection I have here in Holland is quite small in comparison. Fingers crossed, eh?

So what do you think of this shimmery starry look? Do you like adding gems to nail stamping patterns?

It's nice to be back!
Ithi
x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Welcome back Ithi!! so glad to see your nail art again! All sounds so exciting in your life, moving to another country, I can't say I've not been there ;)
    I find this manicure so wonderful! the glitter is so perfect it looks like it always belonged with this grey polish, and yay! for the rhinestone on the star, I love it.
    Fingers crossed for your polish to arrive safely to you (soon).
    love, xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Natalia! Its nice to know someone who's made such a big move too :) I agree, the two polishes make a great married couple! Thank you, I'm hoping also, I rather miss my full collection!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I truly love this, the grey and the glitter goes perfect together and the stamping makes it perfect. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Grey Day is beautiful as far as greys go but I do love it with some extra sparkle! :)

      Delete
  3. i'm glad youre doing well :) youre nails are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you're back :). This glittery grey is gorgeous and I'm so jealous you have the NC stamping plates. I am totally lemming for all 4 xx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig