Quick Update! :)

Hello Beauties,
I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to write a quick update to say thank you to you all for how supportive/wonderful you all where in my last blog post. I've been living in Holland a week today and I am so glad I made the decision I did. We are both very happy.


In terms of me updating with proper picture posts I really do hope I will be posting again soon. I have an 'OK' selection of nail polish and tools with me and will hopefully be having some more polish sent over from England soon.

I did a very simple green to blue gradient the other day which reminded me of sea foam/sea spray. I'm looking forward to recreating that and getting some decent pictures to upload. I think I even have an idea for the perfect plate to go with it.

I miss picture blogging and sharing my passion with you guys as well as having time to look at your wonderful beautiful posts. Life is so exciting right now but I will start getting into a routine.
More picture posts and less written posts, yes please! 

See you all soon
<3 ithi="" p="">
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. So glad you are having an amazing time :). Can't wait to hear more from you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait because we miss you and your beautiful nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you blogging about nail polish again. I hope you have a good start in Holland!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig