Picture Post ~ Sharing Old Times With You.

Hello polish Pals!
How are you all doing? I hope you had a great weekend. It seems to have gone quick! Today I am sharing with you some pictures from the past of photo shoots and some old behind the stage pictures of London Fashion Week (2008) So please read on!

The end result of my course in London.



This Zebra look was one of my final images from my photo shoot after I did a advanced hair and make up course at The Academy Of Freelance Make up. I truly loved my time in London and learnt so much from the brilliant make up Artists. It was an experience I'll never forget. I am still hoping to get back into make up one day (I had to temporarily stop due to health). This photo shoot will always be one of the favourites I've ever done.

One Of The First Shoots I did
Click to Enlarge.
This was one of my first photo shoots after I came back from London. I had a lot of fun on this shoot, I had both a wonderful photographer and model to work with which made it a lot easier. Theadora was a delight to work with. Her day job was silk trapeze, I always thought that was so cool.


Crimped Hair and Bright Bold Shapes!
Click to Enlarge.
Here's one of the male models who was modelling for designer Emma Bell. It was a really interesting show and lots of wacky make up and crazy bright outfits. One girl even had a cardboard box on her head with fluffy fake popcorn coming out of it. It was pretty fun, I do love bright colours.


Crazy spray painted lips for Emma Bell's Show
Click to Enlarge

Another model being prepared for the Emma Bell show. Using cloth to work as a template while they sprayed on bright pink lips. I just noticed the lady on the right has a really cute manicure, how did I not see that before!?


Cat Walk for the Inbar Spector Show
Click to Enlarge!
Last picture is from the second show I worked on during London Fashion Week 2008, The designer was Inbar Spector. This was also a really fun show to do because it was just so different and 'out there'. It had a real sort of cyber feel.

Well, I hope you enjoyed today's spam-a-riffic picture post. Its been fun looking at old pictures and sharing them with you :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ithfifi, i can't believe my eyes! you've done wonderful things!
    It's sad you had to interrupt due to health problems, I hope (really hope) you can get back to makeup again, these looks are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Natalia, your so kind. I hope so too, I guess knowing where/what city I want to work would be helpful! Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  2. Hi dear, I'm following you *-*
    Love the pictures <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig