A Sweet For My Sweet

Hi polish Pals!
Hows your weekend treating you? Do you have many plans? I am looking forward to having family over for Sunday lunch tomorrow. Today’s mani is a soft and gentle sweety look. I've wanted to do something love-related for a while however my previous attempts had stamps. So.. I finally came up with this. Its a sweet for my sweet. I am lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life.

A love that makes you feel as light as air.

 



I used Nails Inc Regents Park (I'll be swatching this soon!) with China Glaze Light As Air on top. I drew the heart free hand using a dotting tool. It was my first time, hopefully it looks ok! I also used Striping tape to do my lines. That stuffs a bit fiddly!
I have so many ideas for upcoming manicures..I'm looking forward to sharing them with you.


What do you think? Do you think the two colours compliment each other or is it an odd match?


That's all from me today, Have the most fantastic and sparkly weekend!


Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. i love this design - so clever, i could never get my hand steady enough! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It wasn't too bad to keep my hand steady, luckily!

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous! So ladylike and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty match - love the colours together. You did a great job with the striping tape too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty! i love lavender and gold!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig