Models Own: Pinky Brown Swatch and Review

 Allo polish Pals, how are we all doing today? Today was a pretty slow day. I'm still pretty exhausted after such a dramatic weekend but I forced myself into an hour and 20 mins exercise by doing Swiss ball exercise followed by pilates on the ball ~ If only you could buy bottled motivation!
Today my cheeky second Model's Own haul arrived. I figured considering the brilliant shipping prices and the fact I had saved some money the previous week I'd allow myself! 

Here are the little monkeys I picked up.
From L-R: Purple Passion, Hot Stuff and Pinky Brown

Today’s Review is on a fiery little vixen named 'Pinky Brown'.

Pinky Brown has a wonderfully smooth texture and applies like a dream (Seems to be the way with these thinner shimmery Model's Own polishes) Pinky Brown is part of the Beetle Juice collection and as the name suggests will shine various degrees of pink and brown. 

I had a hard time trying to capture all the shades you'll see in the polish. Trust me, it almost feels like theres a thousand and one different colour shifts depending on the lighting. Walking the dog this evening as it started to ge t dark I could actually see the most wonderful deep plum colour. I liked the glossy effect of this one just as much as I had enjoyed that with Grey Day. I imagine this colour is going to be beautiful with Gold Rush as it has such a warm tone and fabulous with flakies on top as it already has so much dimension to work with!


What do you think of Pinky Brown? Are you a fan of Duo-chrome and would this be a shade to add to your collection? Or does pink and brown fill you with horrors?

Enjoy the rest of your day and thank you for reading!

Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Hi Ithfifi! So, you're motivated sporty girl! Great shade you've there, I love duo chromes, but for some reason never buy them :S this one looks really interesting. I don't own many browns either, so this one could comfortably come home with me.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Duo-chromes can be so hard to photograph. They look great but they making photo-blogging hard work! I think its a great edition to any collection :)

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! Pinky Brown seems like such a boring name for such a beautiful polish, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right, it is! I always love finding out the names of beautiful colours and it is a boring name for something with so many reflecting colours!

      Delete
  3. I really like this duo. I avoid brown at all times but this polish makes it totally acceptable :). Looking forward to seeing your hot stuff swatches. I'm hoping to do mine this weekend too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Louise! I maybe have one plain brown from China Glaze who gets no love at all, but this has pink/red in it.. so its ok! :) I'll be keeping an eye out for your swatches!

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous colour, I've had my eyes on this for so long :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you've nothing like it in your collection or ready I'd say go for it!

      Delete
  5. nice pick ups!! i can't wait to see your swatch of the glitter--that one looks REALLY rad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love duochromes, and this is such a gorgeous one! Love it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig