Freehand Pirate Ship & Hidden Treasure Cove Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

Happy hump day to you all, I hope the week has been kind to you so far. Anything new with you?

Sadly still no news on when I'll have my passport back.. it doesn't look like I'll be able to go on the nail course in November but I wont dwell over it. Instead I'll aim to find any sort of work and hopefully I can then reconsider my options in the new year. Never give up hope my friends, whatever isn't going right will turn itself around. Life has a funny of working :)

Grab yourself a sexy little tea or coffee and let us begin...Are you ready for a little nail art fun?

Yaaar! All aboard, maties!
We've been sailing the mighty GimmyMcgee ship for the past 30 days, we've endured the roughest sea's the our crew have ever endured. Endless storms and the cruellest waves. We're two shipmates down and running low on supplies. We have one crate of rum left and a sack full of corn kernels left to feed our shipmen. We almost lost our way, sailing out of the storm we were embraced by a blanket of fog. Not only did the fog slumber our common sense's but our minds controlled by the lulling song notes of the most hideous siren the earth has ever seen. Thankfully, at the last minute we realised we were able to snap out of trance and steer our ship back in the right direction.. After a short while we rejoiced, crying with tears when we saw a small island coming to into view..



Gosh, don't you think these pirates will be delighted when they see what's waiting for them in this hidden cove?! Diamonds, pearls, rubies and a chest full of shimmery gold! Not so sure about the skull, maybe they'll find a use for that. 




Crazy thing is... I've been waiting to show you this nail art since April – I actually did this on my last trip home before I actually moved home, I had to keep delaying it fore reviews and so on. Phew. It feels good to finally post it!

For this manicure I began with a coat of my OPI Nail Envy base coat and once dry I added two thin coats of my Barry M 'White' nail polish. I applied one thin coat of my Pro-FX top coat (R.i.p) and allowed to dry. What followed next was a desk full of acrylic paints. Every detail created here was created freehand using my WhatsUpNails Dance 20 nail art brush and paints. I finished the design off with my Pro-FX top coat and finally my Barry M matte top coat.

What do you think of my pirate ship nail art? Would you want to join this epic adventure?!

Have a great day, lovelies! Thank you so much for visiting. I'll catch you again on Saturday for some more nail art fun and a video!


Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

47 comments

  1. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!! No other words are sufficient, just awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this is insanity. I can't believe you did this freestyle. You are talented!

    Kimberly Love
    Author
    You Taste Like Whiskey and Sunshine
    www.kimmilove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kim. Its my face type of nail art to do :)

      Delete
  3. HOW YOU DO THAT??!!! is so amazing!! I want to do my nails like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Great. Please do it for me. I like a idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! Such cute nail art. I have never tried nail art yet but i find this real cute.
    Don't worry, hope you get your passport soon and you get go attend the course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Afroz for the kind words. I hope it works out that way but I'm not sure. I like the positivity!

      Delete
  6. Wow so Beautifull You Are Very Creative Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome nail art. I wouldn't be able to do this on a piece of paper, it's beyond me how you manage to get so many details into a tiny nail. Well done and I love the matching story line.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I wish you were my sister!!!!!!! I love this!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is so creative! How did you do it. I am definitely sharing this article with my girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Akshay, I hope she likes it if you show it to her! :) Its all done with acrylic paints and a tiny paint brush!

      Delete
  10. Omg your blog will be the reason why I became poor. I have already gone for two nail arts after looking at your blog posts....lol...but really beautiful art work on nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh no, don't say that Renuka! <3 That is so cool you got the sets though! If you create some nail art do share it with me, I'd love to see your creations! :)

      Delete
  11. This is such a unique design. I love the details and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea! These nails look suitable for Halloween too. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought about them for Halloween - good idea! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  13. This manicure is so cute! I'm doing this for the Halloween. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Reese. Tag me on socials, I'd love to see your recreation :)

      Delete
  14. Amazing. where do you get your ideas for your nails? You come up with very creative designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cia! I can't really give you an answer, most of them come straight from my head! :)

      Delete
  15. uhh WHAT. This is INCREDIBLE! I can not believe this was FREE HAND and on your nails no less! How totally amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling. Tiny paintings, hehe. Maybe I should list myself as a minature artist! :)

      Delete
  16. What the??? Did you do this by yourself? I am always impress by your nail design but this is ART my friend! I can barely put Nailpolish own and you create a piece of art! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Berangere! I tried really hard with this one. I love doing landscape type nail art but I've been lacking inspiration lately!

      Delete
  17. Damn this is awesome! You really are skilled and these nails ares are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dangggg! This might be one of the most creative thing I have seen on nails.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I never knew nails could be so artistic! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole they are tiny canvases, they can be as creative as we imagine, hehe :D

      Delete
  20. oh my! this is totally beautiful. How much patience do you have..awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Menaka! My patience has certainly grown since starting my nail art journey!

      Delete
  21. Omg this is a skill! Man I wish I had the skill to make this the details are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love all of the colors! I love your nail looks.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Now this is amazing! These nails are perfect for anyone who loves pirate stuff! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow!!! Your nail art is so fantastic. You are so talented and creative. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This nail are beautiful and I detailed. My nail tech is not that detailed but I do not like to much.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You literally blow my mind every time I see your nail art! You are SO talented! I can't even comprehend how you are able to get so much detail on to such a small surface.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is beyond creative and beautiful. I have to say that you are very talented too.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I wish I had that much talent to do that to my nails. It would save me money if I could do my nails. Love them.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig