Hoot Hoot Passion

Hello once again, my polish Pals!
Mid week once again, Has it been a good one for you so far? Today I'm getting all up in ya' hoots with an Owly purple mani. Who doesn't love those hooting little Cuties, eh?

Hoot hoot!





I used two layers of Model's Own (Its a little Models Own fest here lately, isn’t it?) Purple Passion, a beautiful shade to stamp over. I can't wait to review this for you as I have lots to tell you about it. The Owls come from the Bundle Monster plate 309 and where lovingly stamped with Konad's special polish in white. It was my first time using Konad's special polish and I rather enjoyed using it. It felt a lot easier than using Nubar 'white tip' which seemed to peel pretty quick.

There's still some errors on these, various cleaning up issues and shamefully.. My cuticles just want to go and hide beneath my jumper sleeves but I'm still quite proud of how these little suckers turned out. Speaking of Cuticles I am looking forward to trying Lush'sLemony Flutter Cuticle Butter. I do love to give my nails some good care in between so many manicures! Tonight as my lovely man will be late playing darts I'll be treating my hands to some lovely TLC.

How often do you guys whip out your nail kit and give them a pampering?

What do you think of these? Are owls something you would sport on your own nails?
Do you have any opinions when it comes to stamping with Konad's special polish?

Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Omg i need to start stamping i need these owls in my life haha. One of my fav creatures !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should try stamping! There are so many great designs and you can do so much with them, ie add things to them :)

      Delete
  2. I love the owls and can't wait to try this out. Normally I love the Konad polishes but I'm a little bit disappointed about the gold and silver ones. You have a great blog and I'm follow you now, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! :D I wonder if its because they are metallic that their texture/consistency is different? Interesting!

      Delete
  3. I love this owl plate so much! I've been saving it as I just can't decide which colours to use to do it justice! I have konad black, white and red special polishes and in my opinion they are totally worth the money. I'm working on my wish list for Christmas and will definitely add a few more konad polishes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its cute, right?! I may have to add some onto my Christmas list too. I only have a mini Konad white so I may have to expand a little :)

      Delete
  4. What a cute manicure! I looooove Purple passion, oh my I suddenly feel like I "need" it, lol.
    I like konad special polish for stamping, in fact they are the only which worked for me (my skills are not at the top... yet) but they're quite expensive (shipping and all) so I don't own many: white, black, gold & silver that's mainly it.
    Once upon a time... I pampered my nails weekly, and applied lemony flutter daily (or better nightly ;) but now is caos. I don't even remember when was the last time I soaked my hands and pushed cuticles...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalia! Purple Passion is a great addition to a collection, I think because its not a plain purple if you know what I mean. I guess it can be hard to do nail maintenance when you have a little one to look after! It is a shame they cost as much as they do!

      Delete
  5. this is so cute! i love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total Clash of the Titans feel going on here. I love that Models Own color, and i've never been too fond of purple. The stamp is super cute too. I've
    never tried stamping only because im afraid if I do ill get too lazy to do real art. I do not own one single nail pampering item. No cuticle oil or butter, nothing. Mainly because ive never done nail art in the past and didnt care about how my fingers looked. That and there are so many brands and I'm really cheap when it comes to products like those. I like affordable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Affordable is good for the beauty blogger! I am always looking for good deals when it comes to nail related things. It would be a shame if you stopped doing your freehand art as you are so talented at it!

      Delete
  7. The owl design is so fun and cute! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig