Little Luxuries

Hi polish Pals!
Welcome to the start of another week! Hope you all had a great weekend. 

A little bit of luxury!


Today's look was created using Model's Own 'Gold Rush' and Essie's 'Sexy Divide' stamped on top using the Cheeky vibrant stamping plate ch3. I still need to swatch Gold rush on its own and give it a good review but I have really enjoyed wearing this! I'm still fairly new to stamping but I think that’s possibly the best attempt I've had yet! The colours to me almost look regal, don't you think?
Sexy Divide is a really sweet deep purple however on top of Gold Rush it came out in a sort of smokey deep Burgundy. I should have guessed it would do this, but even though it was a surprise I actually liked the results. What do you think about the colours?
Is Gold and purple something you would wear together?



I am very happy to say my Dad is now out of hospital with is a great relief. Now we just have to make sure he gets enough rest and recovers slowly. Obviously its entirely scary and heart wrenching to find out someone you love and care about has had a heart attack but I've been lucky enough to have some great support. Thanks to those of you who sent will wishes our way! 


Love 
Ithfifi
x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. This beautiful! I love the gold :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your dad is back home, I hope he'll be soon completely recovered.
    Your mani, is OMG! gorgeous, would never have guessed you used sexy divide on this! It looks really fantastic, your stamping like a pro. I'll be looking forward to the gold polish review!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalia, I know I think sexy divide got a disguise! This gold is pretty interesting! I'll be posting it up soon (I haven't forgot the tutorial too)

      Delete
  3. This looks SO good! Manicures like this really make me want to get the hang of stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sam, I think I still have a lot of learning where stamping is involved but its fun to try! :)

      Delete
  4. this is so awesome! i love it! i'm so glad your dad is getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a stunning manicure. These two colours work perfectly together. Your stamping is really neat. What a relief your dad is out of hospital and well on the road to recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise, I'm glad you think so! It was a bit of a whim manicure!

      Delete
  6. This is GORGEOUS! I instantly thought Gold Leaf. Like something you would find on top of a very expensive ice cream dessert in Italy. I couldn't tell that was purple. It definitely looks like a burgandy red for sure. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samantha! Yes this gold really does goes a similar effect!

      Delete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig