The Sweetest Cupcakes!

Hello again guys! Hope your week is going fantastically! What a hectic few days its been for me, gosh! Today I babysat my niece which involved a ton of running around and sticking plastic toy food to my forehead to induce some serious laughter and pretending to be a bear. I guess that’s what Auntie's are for, right?
Today I am showing you an older look I did. Since its old I only have one picture to show you but I really feel inlove with this colour combo. It reminds me of yummy cake sponge, Icing and sweeties.
Soft and sweet.
The base colour I used in this look is Zoya's Cho and I then used Essie's Bikini so teeny and Casade cool to add the dots. On my middle finger I did a typical cloud design just to really bring those colours together. When I see this I serious just want to lick them off. But we all know polish is never going to taste good..! I just wish I had gotten a couple more pictures. Lesson learnt! :)
Well.. That’s all for today but I hope to bring you a bright autumn inspired post during the weekend and a make up look or two.

How quick are the weekends coming around, huh?

Lots of love
Ithfifi
x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. i AGREE! those colours go so well together!
    and you are a sweet auntie! LOL, I also do the bear thing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cute! Sometimes we have to do the daftest things but anything to get those smiles :) Thank you for the lovely comments! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is so cute and lovely! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you had plenty of compliments wearing this design. The colour combination is pretty and feminine with a great design.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig